- Creation of customer-specific training documentation in HTML5
- Managing training content
- Correct interpretation of technical information
- Translation from technical English in Hungarian
- Creating and maintaining master data for service material in PLM and SAP
- Conversion, updating, and maintenance of existing catalogue data
- Maintenance and preparation of training documentation for maintenance, service, user and production training
You’ll be working in a small team within training department, which is tasked with bringing the KnowHow for the production of the brand-new Lynx vehicle to our Hungarian plant. The task of the team is to create trainings and training documentation to transfer the production knowledge to Hungary, ensure a smooth and fast start of production and facilitate a thriving learning environment for our new employees.
- Media designer or technical editor
- Several years of professional experience
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and/or graphic design
- Knowledge of automated process control systems (MS Office, PDM systems, SAP)
- Basic knowledge of the industry
- Good technical understanding and terminology
- Excellent written and spoken English and good written German
- Distinct professionalism and technical competence
- Knowledge of automated process control systems (MS Office, PDM systems,
- SAP, Doors, UG/Catia PDM)
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Our partner is one of the market’s major, full-service providers in the defence sector. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Their group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces. This is the first unique factory to be built in Europe in Zalaegerszeg using visionary AI technology and which focuses on modern equipment for the armed forces. They developed the LYNX. It is the new generation of vehicles.