Antenna Group is looking for new talent!
Our Company, our Brands in Central Europe
Antenna Group is a leading international content, media, and entertainment organisation, owning and operating a diverse portfolio of global media assets across a variety of platforms: Television, OTT, Radio, Digital, Music, Publishing and Education, throughout Europe, North America and Australia.
Antenna Group’s portfolio in Central Europe includes the iconic VIASAT3, VIASAT6, and AXN branded channels and on demand platforms beloved by fans across the region.
If you are interested in the world of TV, apply now!
Join our team as an Admin Coordinator!
About the position
- The job holder provides administrative support and operational analyses related to the regional activities of the Sales, Marketing, PR Team of Antenna group for CE region.
- Revenue and subscribers relating reporting for sales
- Monthly subscriber reports upload
- Sales, Marketing, PR department's operational cost management (PO creation)
- Administration of the partners' data across company operational systems and data base; Deal memo creation in Ecosoft
- Operational support to regional and local sales, marketing, and PR colleagues
- Content management
- Budget supporting
- Barter management
- Liaising with operators and vendors
- 2-3 years analyst / finance work experience
- Fluent English is a must
- Precise data base knowledge (advanced excel knowledge is a must)
- Sales, PR, marketing admin work experience
- SAP, Navision, or Ecosoft knowledge is a bonus
- Understanding “change management” and dynamic business environments
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to follow strict deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Precision, thoroughness
What we offer:
- Company with an international background
- Gain international media experience and knowledge in an active business environment
- Great team
- Competitive benefit package
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status
Budapest, XIII. District, Váci street 76.
How to apply/ contact information:
We highly appreciate every application but please note only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please note, currently we are running interviews remotely in line with pandemic situation.