ADAS Test Engineer Radar (HIL)
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As a Radar Test Engineer:
- You have a broad understanding of testing Advanced Driver Assistance System Radar Ecu’s
- You have Vector tools and CAPL scripting experience
- You have experience in Systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing and design verification and validation
- You also have a deep understanding of Validation and Verification on Hardware in the Loop Rig ideally in dSpace.
- You’ll need to be very organised, structured and proactive in order to understand and manage complex issues using structured approaches and to manage their resolution in a robust manner.
It will be considered as a plus,
- dSpace ModelDesk, MotionDesk or AutomationDesk experience
- C, C++, C#,Java programming knowledge
- ISTQB foundation.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Radar Test Engineer you will be part of our Validation and Verification Team located in Budapest. You will play a key role in our future ADAS product and feature development within the Electrical & Vehicle Engineering Centre of Competence.
- As a Radar Test Engineer:
- You will be responsible for automated and manual test execution in HIL environment for radar ECUs
- You need to ensure test coverage for all diagnostic requirements
- You will need to be able to understand requirements and create new test cases
- You will need to be able to automate test cases with the vision of 100% automation
- You will need to document and report the new test cases you created with proven results
- You will be responsible for documenting the test results and sharing with the engineering team
We will provide an open environment to explore ideas and collaborate. A safe place to fail and find your edge to challenge the norm and lead the way for a better tomorrow for our people, the customer and the business.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
- Electrical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time