We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
ADAS Test Engineer (HIL)
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your new role you will member of the Validation and Verification Team which is part of our Assisted & Automated Driving (AAD) department. You will be testing our existing and future ADAS features on HIL environment.
As a Test Engineer for Cruise and Active Safety systems:
- You will be responsible for the execution of Automated and/or Manual tests on Level 3 (Component Rigs), L3.5 (Multiple component) and L4 (System level Rigs)
- You’ll have the responsibility for HIL, MIL and SIL verification and validation of Assisted & Automated Driving features in the Cruise and Active safety domain, including component test on modules hosting these features
- You’ll be reviewing and populating the Automation keywords and developing scenarios for test cases, to enable automation
We will provide an open environment to explore ideas and collaborate. A safe place to fail and find your edge to challenge the norm and lead the way for a better tomorrow for our people, the customer and the business.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You are going to play a key role in testing and validation our ADAS features in the Cruise and Active Safety domain on HIL rigs. To fulfil our expectations, as Test Engineer for Cruise and Active Safety systems.
- You have experience of testing ADAS features in HIL environment
- You have experience with HIL testing tools (preferably dSpace family, like AutomationDesk, ControlDesk, ModelDesk, MotionDesk)
- You also have good awareness of systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing, design verification and validation
- You have good knowledge of system/software testing and methodologies
- You have good knowledge of CAN & Flex Ray networks
- You have experience with Vector tools (CANalyser, CANoe)
It will be considered as a plus f you have:
- Experience in scripting languages
- Experience in Automated testing tools
- ISTQB foundation
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- System Integrator
- Manufacturing, Production
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time