ADAS Test Engineer - HIL
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be responsible for test execution (automated and manual) using Hardware In the Loop test environment. Testing Assisted and Automated Driving on Component (Sensors & ECUs) and System Level.
- You’ll be reviewing and populating the Test Automation keywords.
- You’ll be developing scenarios for test cases for the HIL environment.
- You’ll work close with the HIL Test Automation team to enable HIL Test automation.
- You’ll work close with the System Test team to ensure high quality testing.
- You’ll be working close with the Test Coordination team to ensure test plan and strategy execution.
- You’ll have access to the state-of-the-art test equipment.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable.
- Experience in automotive, software, aviation or military industry.
- Experience in ADAS testing, Safety System testing, Steering System testing or Parking System testing.
- You have some experience with HIL testing tools.
- You have good understanding of system/software testing and methodologies.
- You have good understanding of vehicle network communication technologies.
- You have experience in requirement-based testing / design verification / validation.
- Interest in new and innovative technologies.
- Passion to work in an international team.
- High level of proactivity and independency.
- Good English language skills.
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
- Experience with Vector tools (CANalyser, CANoe)
- Experience with National Instruments, dSpace or Carmaker IPG
- Experience in scripting languages
- Experience in C, C++, C# or python
- ISTQB foundation level training and certification.
- Experience in Agile working methodology
SO WHY US?
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Company phone
- Long term career opportunity
- Private medical services
- Employee discounts
- Working in international and open-mind team
- Relocation support for candidates from abroad (Please note, that relocation support will be examined individually, and it excludes VISA sponsorship)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!