ADAS Test Coordinator
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your new role you will be managing the internal and external testing processes and be in charge of all V&V levels Test Plans correlation, review and approval process.
As an Assisted and Automated Driving System Test Coordinator:
- You will be the owner of Feature and System Score cards, defining content, keeping the document/s data always up to date and reporting testing status to management.
- Focus of your role would be executing defined Test Plan and Test Strategy.
- This role also includes definition and constant improvements of Test Metrics & Test Management Tool automation.
- You’ll be responsible for regularly reviewing, approving and coordinating Tier1 Test Plans, Test Methods, Test Tools, Test Reports, Defects Data and Test Metrics.
- You will lead and take responsibility for Test Plans definition and correlation and Test Plans review and approval process.
- You’ll also be responsible for classical Test Management responsibilities such as Test Strategy Reviews, Test Planning and coordination of Test Plans execution.
- You will have an opportunity to work across projects, boundaries, borders and structure to enable lifelong learning so that you can be the best version of you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As well as having passion for our world class products, you’ll have:
- broad experience with working according to Requirements Driven Verification & Validation Process.
- significant Automotive SPICE Process knowledge and experience
- good understanding of systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing and design verification and validation.
- remarkable experience with Test Management Tools (IBM Toolchain of DOORs, RQM, RTC. And Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence, X-ray)
- understanding of Test Management processes and activities
It will be considered as a bonus if you have:
- ISTQB Foundation or advanced Test Manager level exam and have ISO26262 or ISO29119 standard knowledge
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!