ADAS System Test Engineer
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your new role you will be demonstrate exceptional Assisted and Automated Driving functions understanding based on system requirements analysis and solid System Testing knowledge to contribute in defining strong Test Plan & Strategy.
As an Assisted and Automated Driving System Test Engineer:
- You will lead and take responsibility for system requirements analysis, reviews and improvements and defining & applying high levels of test automation.
- You will be defining level of automation and requirements for test tools (logging equipment, Hardware in the Loop benches, automation tools), applying appropriate Test Techniques (Dynamic & Static), Test Design & Implementation
- You will be defining Test Plan and Test Strategy
To achieve all of these, we will provide an open environment, state-of-the art technologies and office. You will be part of a growing team, which is truly shaping the future.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You have broad experience of Assisted and/or Automated Driving System Testing and Automotive SPICE Process knowledge
- You have good knowledge of state-of-the-art test methods and techniques
- You also have good understanding of systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing and design verification and validation.
- You have experience with using HIL - open and closed loop testing
It will be considered as a bonus if you have:
- ISTQB foundation – Software Testing Certified.
- ISO26262, ISO29119 standard knowledge
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!