ADAS System Integration Test Engineer
WHAT TO EXPECT
As an Assisted and Automated Driving System Integration Test Lead Engineer you will be part of our Validation and Verification Team located in Budapest. You will be responsible for Assisted & Automated Driving System Integration and Integration Test Definition and Execution. Focus of this role would be leading the definition and execution System Integration & Integration Test process activities.
As an Assisted and Automated Driving System Integration Test Engineer, you will:
- be responsible for system requirements analysis, reviews and improvements
- be responsible for defining & applying high levels of integration test automation
- lead Integration Test Results reviews and Test Data analysis.
- collaborate with other AAD V&V teams
- be responsible applying appropriate Test Techniques
- follow and provide feedback for defined Assisted and Automated Driving Integration & Integration Test process and suggest improvements if needed
We will provide an open environment to explore ideas and collaborate. A safe place to fail and find your edge to challenge the norm and lead the way for a better tomorrow for our people, the customer and the business.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As well as having passion for our world class products, you’ll have:
- Assisted and/or Automated Driving System Integration & Integration Testing experience
- working experience with Automotive Communication Networks (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet 1000Base T1)
- Automotive SPICE Process knowledge and experience
- understanding of Assisted and Automated Driving Features
- experience with test automation
- experience with using HIL - open and closed loop testing
- ISTQB certificate – foundation level
- working experience in Systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing and design verification and validation
It will be considered as a plus, if you have:
- ISTQB certificate – Advanced Level Test Analyst or/and Test Manager.
- ISO26262 standard knowledge
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you’re working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honor your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- System Integrator