ADAS System Integration Test Engineer
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As an Assisted and Automated Driving System Integration Test Lead Engineer you will be part of our Validation and Verification Team located in Budapest. You will be responsible for Assisted & Automated Driving System Integration and Integration Test Definition and Execution. Focus of this role would be leading the definition and execution System Integration & Integration Test process activities.
As an Assisted and Automated Driving System Integration Test Engineer, you will:
- be responsible for system requirements analysis, reviews and improvements
- be responsible for defining & applying high levels of integration test automation
- lead Integration Test Results reviews and Test Data analysis.
- collaborate with other AAD V&V teams
- be responsible applying appropriate Test Techniques
- follow and provide feedback for defined Assisted and Automated Driving Integration & Integration Test process and suggest improvements if needed
We will provide an open environment to explore ideas and collaborate. A safe place to fail and find your edge to challenge the norm and lead the way for a better tomorrow for our people, the customer and the business.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As well as having passion for our world class products, you’ll have:
- Assisted and/or Automated Driving System Integration & Integration Testing experience
- working experience with Automotive Communication Networks (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet 1000Base T1)
- Automotive SPICE Process knowledge and experience
- understanding of Assisted and Automated Driving Features
- experience with test automation
- experience with using HIL - open and closed loop testing
- ISTQB certificate – foundation level
- working experience in Systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing and design verification and validation
It will be considered as a plus, if you have:
- ISTQB certificate – Advanced Level Test Analyst or/and Test Manager.
- ISO26262 standard knowledge
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time