ADAS Model and Hardware Engineer (HIL)
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are constantly developing our products, focusing on our customer’s expectations and in the same time, taking responsible steps to save our environment. The growing complexity of ADAS systems available in our products inevitably brings in the continous need of building new and developing existing HIL simulation environments.
As a Model and Hardware Engineer (HIL):
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of test environments for several projects on the on Level 3 (Component Rigs) , Level 3.5 (Multiple component) and Level 4 (System level Rigs) HIL
- You will be responsible to design and build HIL rigs
- You will need to integrate ADAS related SW/HW components to the HIL rig
- You will be responsible for the commissioning of our HIL rig setups
- You will need to gather plant model requirements and adhere team processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As a Model and Hardware Engineer (HIL) you will definitely play an important role in our future ADAS products development, verification and validation. To fulfil our expectations:
- You need to have good analytical skills and be able to think out of the box
- You need to have experience in building or debugging HIL environment
- You will need to have experience with dSpace Control Desk, Configuration Desk, Model Desk, Motion Desk tools to be able demonstrate successful SW/HW integration
- You need to have a good understanding of vehicle networks (CAN, FlexRay, Lin, Ethernet, etc)
- You need to be a good team player to handle imputs from different teams
It will be considered as a bonus:
- Matlab/Simulink experience (especially in s-functions creation and C/C++ integration
- Other HIL simulation experience (Powertrain, Transmission, Power steering, etc).
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
- Electrical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- IT Development
- System Integrator
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time