ADAS Measurement Technique Engineer
The story of Jaguar Land Rover Hungary dates to 2018, when the very first employees were hired. Since then, we moved into our brand-new office in downtown Budapest, laid down the foundation of Chassis, Electronic and ADAS engineering and currently more than 150 engineers work on various automotive products ranging from software through hardware components till full vehicle testing.???
The ADAS division designs, develops and tests innovative solutions in the Advanced and Automated Driving domain for all the vehicle programs under the Jaguar Land Rover brand.?Jaguar Land Rover?invests a lot in future technologies development and testing, which means you will have the possibility to work?on the latest and most advanced features in the Advanced and Automated Driving domain, you’ll have access to?state-of-the-art test equipment and tools to drive the future of advanced driver assistant technologies.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will develop and implement hardware and software interfaces to interact with advanced Assisted & Automated Driving ECUs and sensors (Lidar, Radar, High Resolution & High Dynamic Range FPD-Link Cameras, Differential GPS, Inertial Measurement Unit, System on Chip Based ECUs).
- You will contribute to Measurement Technique road map & strategy definition.
- You will contribute to Measurement Technique development and deployment process definition.
- You will work closely with Ground Truth Team, Machine Learning Team, Data Analytics Team, and Hardware In the Loop Team to define and deploy synergy between systems and solutions and align strategies/road maps.
- You will collect and define Measurement Technique requirements.
- You will ensure that developed Measurement Technique System/s fit to all defined use cases.
- You will research, evaluate and report Measurement Technique innovative hardware and software solutions.
- You will develop and deliver MT technical documentation, MT user manuals and training.
- You will work closely with the wider Verification and Validation and other ADAS teams to ensure MT systems operational testing requirements are met.
- You will manage the resolution of vehicle and MT Systems equipment technical issues effectively and efficiently.
- You will ensure safe operational conditions of MT Systems in vehicles.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience of data measurement and collection activities gained in the automotive industry, with knowledge of Active and Critical Safety systems and features
- Experience of working with advanced MT Systems (PXIe, FPGA, Lidar, FPD-Link Cameras, Inertial Measurement Unit, Radars, Automotive Communication Networks)
- General and practical understanding of vehicle systems, especially electric
- LabView software development working experience
- Working with test procedures/verification methods
It will be considered as a bonus:
- Significant experience with developing high data throughput Measurement Technique systems
- National Instruments LabView Architect or Developer Certificate
- SAFe Agile Framework working experience
- Electronic Systems development experience (hardware and software)
SO WHY US?
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Company phone
- Long term career opportunity
- Private medical services
- Employee discounts
- Working in international and open-mind team
- Relocation support for candidates from abroad (Please note, that relocation support will be examined individually and it excludes VISA sponsorship)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time