ADAS Integration Engineer (HIL)
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your new role you will be a part of the team, responsible for system/feature integration activities on System Integration rigs, Level 3 (Component Rigs), 3.5 (Multiple component), 4 (System level Rigs) HIL, MIL and SIL for verification and validation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems features in several domains.
As an Integration Engineer (HIL):
- You will be doing smoke tests on released ADAS software integration packs
- You will be responsible to keep our HIL rigs up-to-date with appropriate SW release levels
- You will be the owner of HIL related defects (non-product related)
- You will need to carry out defect analyse related to HIL rigs
- You will need to solve reported defects
- You will need to update the health status of our HIL rigs
- You will need to order new parts/ update our HIL inventory
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You are going to play a key role keeping our state of the art HIL rigs in a healthy status. To fulfil our expectations, as an Integration Engineer (HIL):
- You have experience of testing or system integration activities for ADAS features in HIL environment
- You have good foundation in the usage of Vector tools (Canoe and Canalyser)
- You have a very good understanding of in-vehicle communication technologies (CAN, FlexRay, etc.)
- You are able to work together with several teams on several projects
- You also have basic experience of dSpace tools like Control Desk, Model Desk, Motion Desk and IPG carmaker and significant experience as a user of Vector tools (Canoe and Canape).
You have good understanding of systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing and design verification and validation. You also have proficient in Systems/Software testing and methodologies. Finally, you need to have good knowledge of ISO14229 Unified Diagnostic Services, CAN & FlexRay networks and tools including CANalyser and CANoe.
It will be considered as a bonus:
- ISTQB foundation
- Python coding experience
- Basic experience of dSpace tools like Control Desk, Model Desk, Motion Desk
- Basic experience of IPG carmaker
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- IT Development
- System Integrator
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time