ADAS Component Test Engineer - HIL
The story of Jaguar Land Rover Hungary dates to 2018, when the very first employees were hired. Since then, we moved into our brand-new office in downtown Budapest, laid down the foundation of Chassis, Electronic and ADAS engineering and currently more than 150 engineers work on various automotive products ranging from software through hardware components till full vehicle testing.
The ADAS division designs, develops and tests innovative solutions in the Advanced and Automated Driving domain for all the vehicle programs under the Jaguar Land Rover brand. Jaguar Land Rover invest sa lot in future technologies development and testing, which means you will have the possibility to work on the latest and most advanced features in the Advanced and Automated Driving domain, you’ll have access to our state-of-the-art test equipment and drive the future of advanced driver assistant technologies.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be responsible for test execution (automated and manual) using Hardware In the Loop test environment. Testing Assisted and Automated Driving Components (Sensors & ECUs).
- You will be responsible for test coverage of all diagnostic requirements.
- You will create new test cases based on requirements and Test Design Documentation.
- You will automate defined test cases with the vision of 100% automation.
- You will document and report test case results.
- You will be working in international team with access to state-of-the-art Hardware In the Loop equipment.
- You will collaborate with other HIL testing groups, Test Groups, and with Assisted and Automated Driving feature owners.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Degree in mechatronics or electrical or mechanical engineering or comparable
- Experience in components level testing (preferably in the automotive industry)
- You have scripting experience.
- You have experience in Systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing and design verification and validation.
- You are very organised, structured and proactive in order to understand and manage complex issues using structured approaches and to manage their resolution in a robust manner.
It will be considered as a plus,
- DSpace, ModelDesk, MotionDesk, AutomationDesk, TestStand, or VeriStand experience
- Experience in CAPL scripting
- Experience in Python
- Experience with Vector tools
- C, C++, C#,Java programming knowledge
- ISTQB foundation
- Experience in Agile working methodology
SO WHY US?
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Company phone
- Long term career opportunity
- Private medical services
- Employee discounts
- Working in international and open-mind team
- Relocation support for candidates from abroad (Please note, that relocation support will be examined individually, and it excludes VISA sponsorship)
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time