Accounts Receivable - Process Associate – German
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit genpact.com.
Follow us on our social media pages.
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
- Proactively contact customers for timely collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data.
- Be responsible for customer financial order approval/releases, by balancing the needs of the customer with the financial realities of their liquidity.
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
- Build and maintain appropriate credit lines for new and existing customers with the Risk Team by analyzing customer financials.
- Balance risk and growth objectives by providing a good link to the commercial, and actively supporting Credit/ Risk analyses and reviews.
- Validate that reports meet risk & financial requirements.
- Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries once approved by the risk department.
- There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities.
- Accomplish all responsibilities in line with client compliance and integrity requirements.
- Very good knowledge of German, min. B2
- Business School Degree or qualification or minimum relevant work experience directly related experience to either cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
- Proven financial analysis skills
- Ability to be hardworking and to think “outside the box”.
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of inventive problem solving, while remaining customer focused.
- Cultural awareness in a diverse and international environment.
- Thirst for learning.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Letters of Credit & Export Payment Terms is a plus.
- Factoring, Trade Finance knowledge and experience a plus.
- Multilingual preferred.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Friendly work environment (Best Office Award 2015)
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus
- Finance, Accounting
- Claim Management, Exacting