The Travel & Expense Team is responsible for the employee related expense reimbursement process. The T&E Trainee position within this team of 5, offers possibility - on top of the operational tasks - to take part in the daily life of this interesting area and provide support to the T&E team members, as the first point of contact for queries.
By representing the company core values, the ideal candidate will build up an excellent relationship with our partners and provide high quality service to internal and external clients as well.
What needs to be done?
- Process employee expenses
- Participate in end-to-end payment process
- Send out reminders to employees
- Support process improvement and standardization projects
This is an internship working Monday to Friday 30 hours a week during university time, and 40 hours a week during summer time. We offer hybrid working for this role, which will allow you to enjoy the balance of home working and collaboration time with the team in our modern, friendly offices.
- Ongoing BA/MSc studies in the field of economics and/or accounting - preferred
- Fluency in English is a must, but any European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
- Inquisitive, cooperative and open attitude
What we offer
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Flexible and supportive working environment: opportunity of hybrid way of working, which helps you to find your balance between your corporate and private life; modern office
- Development opportunities: constant learning opportunities, free e-learning courses, the possibility of internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career
- Global diverse community where people can support and learn from each other, celebrate successes and have fun in team buildings and programs.
- Opportunity to be involved in our ESG “Bright Future” initiatives
- Free tea, coffee, fruits days
- Corporate events
- Free fruits, snacks
- Free coffee, soft drinks
Howden is a leading global engineering business who focuses on providing mission-critical air and gas handling products to our clients, helping them to increase their environmental and operational efficiencies. At Howden, we recognise the value of people and truly believe that by working together, aligned to a common purpose, we all have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a difference.
The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2015 and employs more than 140 people who provide support in Finance, Procurement, Logistic, Data & BI, and IT.
Be part of our innovative team and grow your career with us!