Accounts Payable Team Lead
- Responsible of day-to-day and closing related Accounts Payable matters
- Lead a team of AP Accountants
- Responsible for Accounts payable ledger and its quality
- Co-operation with different stakeholders and internal customers
- Participate in development projects relating to AP
- Various other work related to responsibility area
Our client is Finnish technology company who provides services in 23 countries across Europe and Asia and it is still significantly growing.
Does an Accounts Payable Team leader role in a global tech organization sound like your ideal next opportunity? If so, then please read on!
- Solid foothold as an Accounts Payable Specialist, an Accountant or in a similar position
- AP / purchase invoice processing & workflow system knowledge
- 2 years of relevant finance experience
- Commercial / Vocational school (educational background in accounting / economics)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written any other language is a plus
- Ability to guide, motivate, and lead others
- Good time-management skills. You are organized and know how to allocate your time efficiently
- Customer service mindset
- Prior experience in NetSuite and SAP is an advantage
- Must be able to be based in Budapest
Would you like to make an impact in a fast-paced environment?
- Possibility to take part in process improvement and online transition
- International environment
- Personal and professional development
- Working in a friendly and open-minded team which is significantly growing.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work from home or in a central based modern office
- Are you an Android or IOS user? You will have the opportunity to choose the most suitable technical devices for yourself.