Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company is being present for more than 140 years. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest-based BSC.
Accounts Payable Specialist with Portuguese
- Responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Payable process for the dedicated regions;
- Processing and booking of invoices, reconciliations, preparation and booking of payments, follow up;
- Proactively supports month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
- Preparation and monitoring of AP reports;
- Be the first point of contact and support in escalations;
- Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements;
- Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company.
- up to 1 year of experience in the field of Accounts Payable;
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Economics/Finance&Accountancy is an advantage;
- Experience in a multinational environment;
- Fluent communication in English and intermediate Portuguese language knowledge is required;
- Profound knowledge of relevant AP processes, having relationships with customers;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, good interpersonal skills;
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- As a part of an international team you will sit in a modern, beautiful office in the heart of Budapest;
- Multinational, young and dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary;
- Professional trainings and workshops, great learning opportunity;
- Long-term professional development and career plan.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Portuguese (intermediate / communication)
- Full time