An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio!
The Getronics family is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the Getronics family has nearly 4,500 employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Partner Technology, Managed Services and Security.
Getronics is a leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to over 100 countries. The GWA manages 9.9m workspace assets globally and was ranked number 3 by OVUM among other leading global vendors for workplace management.
Getronics support its employees to become experts in their field though development by an in-house University and an internal recruitment program.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Spanish or German or French)
The purpose of this role is to help in improving the global Accounts Payables process. The core function is to establish relationship with vendors and to reconcile the vendor accounts, this role will cover all aspects of the purchase cycle.
The primary responsibility of the role is accounts payables and resolving vendor issues. To ensure the accuracy and integrity of the vendor invoice processing and actively participate in improving the current processes to establish a firm work base. To work as first point of contact for both internal and external customers. To work in a collaborative and inclusive manner with colleagues, senior members of staff and customers. The role requires a confident engaging, dedicated and hardworking individual with high attention to detail, able to take ownership of tasks to completion, an articulate firm and provide the highest level of service and support.
- Ensuring that all costs are recorded accurately
- Account management and building customer relationship
- Be the point of contact for AP matters for external and internal clients
- Proactive query resolution by liaising with internal and external customers
- Preparing journals for re-classification and correction
- Managing intercompany queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Posting bank transaction correction to the accounting system
- Produce and upkeep reports specific analyses tasks
- Admin tasks, collecting customer information, update SAP etc.
- Accounts payable supplier reconciliations
Key Performance Indicators
- Clearing and reconciliation of accounts
- Reduction of overdue AP position 90+ days
- Providing on time reporting analysis
Skills & Experience
- At least 2-3 years experience in accounts payable position
- Excellent communication skills
- French or Spanish or German and English language knowledge
- High attention to detail
- SAP MS Excel & Word
- Excellent customer service
- Team player
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Remote based work
- Career development
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- German (intermediate / communication)
- French (intermediate / communication)
- Spanish (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Telecommuting/working from home
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.