In summary, monitors the execution of the entire end-to-end AP process, which includes invoice processing and booking, reconciliation, bank reconciliation, managing payments and month end closing activities;
- Be the first point of contact and support in escalations;
- Manages the AP bridgehead function with the company, liaising with staff and external supplier company personnel;
- Proactively supports month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
- Ensures that ad hoc reporting needs/requirements are delivered on time;
- Preparation of AP reports and monitor, based on AP processes;
- Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements;
- Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company;
- Preparation and booking of both manual and automatic payments to vendors and employees in multi-country environment;
- Follows up on rejected payments.
- 0-1 years of experience in Accounts Payable is an advantage;
- Fluent communication in English;
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Accountancy is required;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, great interpersonal skills;
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Our multinational partner, Greif BSC Europe, is currently recruiting. Their more than 140 years of operation in the packaging industry made them one of the leading companies in the field and now you have the opportunity to take their legacy forward!
From their Budapest office, which is located in the 5th district at Szabadság Square, they are supporting the EMEA region with complex financial solutions.
We are looking for an AP Specialist