Accounts Payable Specialist
- Process, review monitor vendor’s invoices,
- Resolve purchase order, goods receipt, invoice or payment discrepancies,
- Answer supplier queries,
- Analyze the GR/IR account balance and validate on a base of ageing,
- Provide support to monthly reconciliations,
- Work effectively in accordance with agreed SLAs,
- Ability to work flexibly and substitute when required,
- Follow up control documentation, process flows and procedures,
- Contribute to operational improvement initiatives within the Accounts Payable team.
- University or college degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or experience in Finance & Accounting field,
- At least 1-2 years of experience in international environment focused on Accounts Payable activities,
- General understanding of the overall procure to pay process,
- Intermediate English language knowledge (mainly in written format),
- Expert Excel skills,
- Experience in a service driven, customer-oriented environment,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude,
- Self- motivation.
- Prior experience in SSC environment,
- Slovak language knowledge.
What we offer:
- Competitve salary,
- Eligible cafeteria options and yearly bonus,
- Possibility for self-development,
- Modern office environment in the heart of Budapest,
- Flexible working hours with home-office option,
- Long-term job opportunity at a reliable company with a solid background.
- Location: Budapest, 13th district.
- Working hours: 8 hours/day; core time between 9:00-15:00 - based on further discussion with the Management.
- In case the position caught your attention, you can apply for it by uploading your CV thourgh our system by clicking on the "APPLICATION" button.