- Process, review monitor vendor’s invoices,
- Resolve purchase order, goods receipt, invoice or payment discrepancies,
- Answer supplier queries,
- Analyze the GR/IR account balance and validate on a base of ageing,
- Provide support to monthly reconciliations,
- Work effectively in accordance with agreed SLAs,
- Ability to work flexibly and substitute when required,
- Follow up control documentation, process flows and procedures,
- Contribute to operational improvement initiatives within the Accounts Payable team.
- University or college degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or experience in Finance & Accounting field,
- At least 1-2 year experience in international environment focused on Accounts Payable activities,
- General understanding of the overall procure to pay process,
- Experience in a service driven, customer-oriented environment (beneficial: SSC experience),
- Intermediate English AND Slovak
- Expert Excel skills,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude,
- Self- motivation.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with cafeteria and bonuses,
- Continuous professional development.
Location: Budapest, XIII. district.
Working hours: Flexible working hours.
How to apply: Please upload your CV and cover letter.