Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company is being present for more than 140 years. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest-based BSC.
Accounts Payable Specialist
- In summary, monitors the execution of the entire end-to-end AP process, which includes invoice processing and booking, reconciliation, bank reconciliation, managing payments and month end closing activities;
- Be the first point of contact and support in escalations;
- Manages the AP bridgehead function with the company, liaising with staff and external supplier company personnel;
- Proactively supports month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
- Ensures that ad hoc reporting needs/requirements are delivered on time;
- Preparation of AP reports and monitor, based on AP processes;
- Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements;
- Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company;
- Preparation and booking of both manual and automatic payments to vendors and employees in multi-country environment;
- Follows up on rejected payments.
- up to 1 year of experience in the field of Accounts Payable;
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Economics/Finance&Accountancy is an advantage;
- Experience in a multinational environment;
- Fluent communication in English,
- Profound knowledge of relevant AP processes, having relationships with customers;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, good interpersonal skills;
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- As a part of an international team you will sit in a modern, beautiful office in the heart of Budapest;
- Multinational, young and dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary;
- Professional trainings and workshops, great learning opportunity;
- Long-term professional development and career plan.