Accounts Payable Specialist
Nespresso seeks a highly motivated Accounts Payable professional with 2-3 years experience for our Office located in Budapest.
We are looking for an individual who is both passionate and forward thinking and possesses a strong professional work ethic, is eager and quick to learn. The candidate will have a can-do attitude and willing to help out other departments.
At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. Our team is open, collaborative and supportive and we think empowerment is key.
- Verify the accuracy of incoming vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used; File incoming invoices
- Control end-to-end AP processes
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from Purchase to Pay systems and processes
- Answering inquiries from vendors
- Keeping contact with other departments, business partners and external suppliers
- Ensure that all AP related process manuals are created and updated on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain filing system for contracts and documents to ensure easily available information
- Take ownership of the payable process, verify payment proposal for suppliers invoices
- Vendor master data management
- Proactively take part in process improvement and standardization initiatives
- Ownership of the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes - capitalization, depreciation, checks & reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset
- Contributing to the mothly, quartely, and year-end Period end close
- Provide quality customer service
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with relevant min. 2-3 years work experience
- Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy and robust financial understanding
- Confident usage of Excel
- Proactivity, ability to work independently and as part of a team, eager to help others
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics
- Intermediate level in spoken and written in English
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Value added processes, complex tasks, end to end responsibility
- International presence – global projects and networking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Attractive work environment
What you need to know
We guarantee that you will never get bored at Nespresso. Through self-motivation, determination, and enthusiasm you will have a chance to directly influence your own career and development. We work as a dynamic team of motivated professionals who strive to excel. Moreover, our people believe in respectful collaborating, sharing ideas and having fun together every day. We share the passion to succeed and commitment to enhance people’s lives.
Nespresso – a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Nespresso is the worldwide pioneer and market leader in high quality portioned coffee. Join us and you'll become part of an exciting and ambitious team focused on developing long lasting customer relationships and ensuring continued business success
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!