WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
We are committed to making sure that everyone, everywhere can benefit from travelling at the lowest prices, while keeping the social, economic and environmental impact of our operations in mind. Our strategy is built on low fares and a diverse network, supported by efficient and sustainable operations and high-quality customer service
- WIZZ is a fresh, vibrant & contemporary brand, we are confident & not shy
- We always strive to break out of category & think outside the box
- Our 5 brand values lead the way:
- Inclusivity – We collaborate together to achieve our goals
- Positivity – We are an optimistic, happy, inspired and inspiring team
- Dedication – We have an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ attitude: we take individual & collective ownership and are accountable for everything we do
- Integrity – We hold ourselves to the highest possible standards of business ethics in everything we do
- Sustainability – We strive to be the greenest choice of air travel and work hard on continuously decreasing our environmental footprint
Accounts Payable & Receivable Senior Manager
The Payables and Receivables Manager controls the key receivables and payables processes of the Group. This position reports to the Head of Accounting and Reporting.
What we offer:
- Base salary and employee bonus scheme
- Unlimited number of significantly discounted and confirmed seating tickets, giving access to a continuously growing network of destinations
- Relocation package (if applicable) – expense budget, Temporary accommodation, Administration support
- Life insurance
- AYCM sport pass contracting possibility
- Instant impact, from any level of the organisation, exposure to C-suite management
- Fast career progression, internal mobility and talent management supported by training opportunities (Wizz Academy and bespoke trainings)
- True international and multi-cultural work environment, passionate, driven and diverse teams
The Payables & Receivables Manager is responsible for the performance of the Payables & Receivables Team of the Wizz Air Group. The scope of work covers Wizz Air entities and branches in 15 countries. The team includes a junior manager and a few finance assistants.
The key responsibilities of the team are the following:
- Control a significant proportion of the Wizz Air Group’s operating expenses (through vendor invoice checks and other steps): fuel, airport, ground handling, passenger welfare, crew transport, and potentially more in the future;
- Manage interface with and provide functional governance to outsourced AP/AR functions (SSC) from Wizz HQ. Provide functional guidance on AP strategic matters.
- Own and improve internally developed systems and ERP functions for the control of operating expenses;
- Control vendor balances;
- Perform authorization control for vendor invoices;
- Oversee preparation vendor payment proposals for Treasury;
- Manage communications on financial matters with vendors (documents exchange, balance reconciliations, audit confirmations, netting agreements, etc);
- Initiate and implement significant process and system improvements in the payables area.
- Operate the non-ticket revenue billing process (including intercompany billings);
- Manage collection of all non-ticket revenue receivables from revenue partners and airport cash sales receivables from airport ticketing agents
- University or college degree in economics, majoring in finance or accounting
- Min 7 years of work experience in accounting or related areas, particularly in the Accounts Payable area, preferably at a multinational company
- Firm understanding of key accounting concepts, particularly IFRS. International accountancy qualification (ACCA, etc.) is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, primarily leadership, thinking/problem solving and communication. People management experience is an advantage
- Experience in the use of ERP systems
- Good Excel knowledge
- Fluent English
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback to you at this stage, should your application not meet the requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- Accounting Expert