With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Process Associate –French!
The Accounts Payable Europe team is in charge to provide accounts payable services to the legal entities (800+) operated by the client affiliates across 31 countries in Europe in contact with the local/regional business controllership teams. Services scope include the wing to wing process from invoice receiving until ensuring timely payment, issue resolutions supplier invoices and sub ledger reconciliation.
Accounts Payable - Process Associate – French
- Execute and validate processing of external supplier invoices according to rules and process descriptions, perform regular self-audit and execute on correction actions.
- Contact person for business operational team in terms of resolving any basic issues with invoices and payments, investigate and resolve deficiencies with suppliers or internal parties.
- Able to handle cross-functional communication with multiple operation and finance functions at professional standards.
- Responsible for communication and reconciliation of outstanding balances with external suppliers and follow up on invoice status.
- Seek for process improvement opportunities, support projects related to standardization, quality improvement, compliance or simplification.
- Written and verbal proficiency minimum B2 level of French language.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Understanding of basic accounting practices, purchasing and invoicing rules.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication.
- Shown critical thinking, ability to act as a gatekeeper.
- Attitude to anticipate and resolve challenges
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Professional style when dealing with internal and external clients.
- Effective problem-solving skills and accuracy.
- MS Office knowledge: Excel and Outlook.
- Additional European language (other than Hungarian)
- Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle)
- Experience in multinational environment, AP preferred
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Friendly work environment (Best Office Award 2015)
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus