With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Operations Specialist - Senior Process Associate - Swedish
The Accounts Payable Europe team is in charge to provide accounts payable services to the legal entities (800+) operated by the client affiliates across 31 countries in Europe in contact with the local/regional business controllership teams. Services scope include the wing to wing process from invoice receiving until ensuring timely payment, issue resolutions supplier invoices and sub ledger reconciliation.
Accounts Payable Operations Specialist - Senior Process Associate - Swedish
- Execute and validate processing of external supplier invoices, perform regular self-audit and execute on correction actions.
- Contact person for business operational team in terms of resolving any complex issues with invoices and payments, investigate and resolve deficiencies with suppliers or internal parties.
- Work closely with business partners on processing outstanding items and specific requirements.
- Responsible for follow up on payment transactions to external suppliers and execution of urgent payments with ensured controls.
- Responsible for preparing timely reconciliation & review of all AP related accounts; run open items and clearing with partner involvement.
- Lead cross-functional communication with multiple operations and finance functions at highest professional standards.
- Owns communication and reconciliation of outstanding balances with external suppliers.
- Initiate process improvements, execute projects related to standardization, quality improvement, compliance or simplification.
- Participation in migrations or system implementations, build and maintain DTP’s and other process documentation.
- Support in preparation of metrics and critical metrics and investigation analysis.
- Written and verbal fluency in Swedish
- Good understanding of accounting practices in relation to Procure to Pay and Accounts Payable.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges, complex issues.
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit.
- Professional style when taking care of business clients.
- Compliance & controllership attitude.
- Numerate with a good eye for detail.
- Knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle).
- At least one additional European language (other than Hungarian).
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Friendly work environment (Best Office Award 2015)
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus