We’re engineers, scientists, operators and product developers. We’re innovators, advisers, designers and problem solvers. Most importantly, we’re partners – in creating value for our customers with the solutions we offer and in improving the world through the actions of our colleagues.
Celanese is The Chemistry Inside Innovation™ and we aspire to be the first-choice chemistry solution source for our customers.
We know what you’re thinking – that’s a lot to promise and that’s a lot to do. Well, we would agree with you, but we’re up for the challenge and we owe it to our customers, shareholders, and employees to deliver on our promise.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the following position:
Accounts Payable Manager
As an Accounts Payable Manager you will be Responsible to drive a highly effective and engaged organization to manage all aspects of Accounts Payable (AP) processing, disbursements and metrics.
Develop strategy for Accounts Payable function. Responsible for initial set-up and day to day management of all aspects of Accounts Payable (AP) processing, disbursements and metrics. Reporting to the Global Working Capital Director.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Ensure quality of Accounts Payable process
- Ensure proper staffing and development of personnel
- Lead the development of departmental policies and training documents
- Deliver according to agreed service requirements
- Represent the AP organization within the company
- Actively participate in the Leadership of the Shared Services Center
- Introduce department process and system improvement initiatives
- Maintain compliance with internal controls
- Collaborate with OneAR/SCM/Procurement to drive initiatives to achieve CE Free cash flow target
Ideally educated to Bachelor or Master Degree in finance or business field. You will have at least 7+ years leadership (Team Leader/Manager) and people development experience. 10+ years of professional experience. 5 years AP Experience.
You will also bring:
- Proficient communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Experience working with global teams
- Procurement Knowledge
- Project Management experience
In the past one hundred years, Celanese has transformed into a global technology and specialty materials company with leading businesses in key geographic regions. With a focus on safety, innovation, productivity, performance and results, our company is positioned to achieve significant future growth and deliver exceptional results for all stakeholders.
While we call Dallas, Texas home for our headquarters, we have approximately 7,500 employees working to serve our customers around the world. From Dallas to Amsterdam to Shanghai, we manage a global network of commercial offices, technical centers, and twenty-seven production facilities and additional strategic affiliate production facilities.
- A dynamic and intercultural work environment
- Flat hierarchies
- A strong teamwork mindset across departments
- Finance, Accounting
- Head of Finances, Accounting Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- >10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time