Accounts Payable Manager
Tesco opened its first store in Hungary in 1995. It currently serves 2,5 million customers a week in its 202 stores and is also Hungary's largest private employer. Tesco is committed to serve Hungarian customers a little better every day. The retailer works with 800 Hungarian suppliers to support their growth and exit into export markets. As a multi-disciplinary organization with a presence in Bengaluru, Central Europe and in the UK, at Tesco Business Services we serve our shoppers a little better every day across markets. Our goal is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardizing processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility and empowering our colleagues to do ever more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high quality services for our customers.
Roles and responsibilities
- Budgeting and cost controlling
- Coordination of PO Admin, AP Query team tasks and activities
- Balance sheet reconciliation responsibility (supporting documentations, analysis, explanation of movements, etc.)
- Period closure activities
- Checking the accuracy and timeliness
- Following the instructions and fulfilling assignments given to me by my line superior and delivering ad hoc tasks
- Responding to requests for operational and financial data by extracting information from systems and delivering the requested data in a clear and accurate format & preparing ad hoc analysis
- Manages and supports the AP GSNFR process governance inclusive of process, policies and oversees systems maintenance, review SLAs
- Responsible for the People management
- Accountable for achieving team objectives, stakeholder management and escalation management.
- Developing and leading a high performing team, creating an environment for success by setting direction and coaching them to succeed through inspiring conversations every day
- Identifying and driving Continuous Improvement opportunities, encouraging Lead & Analysts to think of opportunities to bring positive change for business.
- Ensuring compliance with Risk & Control Framework relating to Invoice Matching
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
You will be great in this role if you have
- University/College/High School degree preferably in finance and accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in working at finance department preferably in accounts payable/invoice matching area
- Team management experience
- Advanced knowledge of local accounting standards and taxation
- Upper-intermediate English
- Advanced English is preferred
- Advanced MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access) and reporting skills
- Numerical ability
- Finance, Accounting
- Head of Finances, Accounting Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1138 Budapest, Váci út 187.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!