Accounts Payable Lead – Advisory Area
What we offer:
- — Be part of a dynamic, experienced and motivated team in a fast-growing environment,
- — Learn and develop personally - both on the job and through formal training,
- — Flexible working hours.
- — Opportunity to work mostly from home (You can count on two days of office attendance per month, but you can work from the office at any other time if you wish).
- — Acquire a competitive salary package,
- — The opportunity to participate in courses and further training,
- — Well-being support services (private health care, sports opportunities, mental well-being program, coaching).
What You would do at KPMG:
- — Deliver day-to-day accounting and other finance tasks,
- — Be in active contact with customers (travel if necessary),
- — Manage the work of the professional team (4-5 colleague).
What brings you aboard:
- — BSc or MSc degree, preferably specialized in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- — at least 5 years of accounts payable experience (in service center (SSC) or at accounting service provider),
- — experience in leading a team of 4-5 colleague,
- — proficiency in English (other foreign language knowledge is a big advantage),
- — ability to use MS Office applications effectively,
- — knowledge of the SUN program is an advantage,
- — client orientation,
- — accuracy; ability to work as a team player: precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines, independently and responsible,
- — the ability to understand processes, make suggestions for improvement.
- Finance, Accounting