Accounts Payable Lead
We established our service centre supporting Tesco"s operation in the Central European region back in 2019. Our colleagues provide service for Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia in several fields: finance, people and payroll services, colleague and customer engagement, customer and product, enterprise analytics. Besides these, we have a modern Technology Hub developing software and applications used by millions of people - customers and colleagues - globally. Our young and dynamic teams are driving and accelerating changes on a global scale, so it is important for us to find colleagues that are open to learn and develop themselves. At Tesco Business Services & Technology we support our business in operating efficiently and serving shoppers a little better every day.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
AMIRŐL A POZÍCIÓ SZÓL
Within Tesco Business Services & Technology the Finance Services function provides support for the TESCO Central European Businesses in transactional area.
Our team in Budapest works together with all departments within the business, ensures payment of invoices and secures the right income for TESCO.
The Finance team consists of more than 100 multilingual colleagues providing services for the Czech, Slovak & Hungarian markets.
- Create accruals for agreed areas according to the established procedures
- Handling large volumes of queries & ensure these are closed within the agreed SLA
- Raise Purchase Orders for goods and services for the business
- Coordinate central orders for consumables according to agreed order calendar
- Coordinate the ordering process between stores and suppliers
- Check compatibility, accuracy and legitimacy of received invoices and delivery notes
- Ensure that Purchase Orders are receipted in agreed time
- Investigate, resolve or escalate queries and disputes or differences as required
- Prepare relevant reports applicable to my role including ad-hoc reports required by Manager & Head- Finance
- College/University/High school degree preferably in Finance & Accounting
- At least 1-3 years" experience in Finance
- Fluent Hungarian
- Upper-Intermediate English knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Logical reasoning and proactive approach to problem solving
- Experience of balancing priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to meet tight deadlines
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career defining opportunities to all our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Compensation package based on your experience and skills (Cafeteria, 10% shopping discount in every Hungarian Tesco store)
- Career Growth is not just a cliché - we operate in 3 markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development
- Solid Business Background with more than 100 proud years of company history
- We are a Great Team and we are not fond of any formalities here
- Modern Office with great location (e.g.: free parking)
- Flexible Working policy (e.g.: Home-office)