Howden is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world's leading application engineering company providing solutions for you in air and gas handling. With 6,000 employees in 27 countries we are undergoing a period of significant business growth. Based at our global headquarters near Glasgow, UK, Howden provides high quality air and gas handling products and services to the power, oil & gas, mining and petrochemical industries - just to name a few.
The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2015, located in Budapest. The Howden Global Business Service Center employs more than 100 people who provide support in finance, IT, business applications and procurement. As we are in a middle of a significant volume and function expansion, Howden offers complex and challenging jobs, great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work. Innovative and agile, we are looking for talent to grow with us in the following role:
Accounts Payable – Invoice Specialist
The main role purpose is to handle the entire invoicing process as well as to ensure a proper query handling. Job content also covers taking part in process development and standardization projects.
What needs to be done?
- Matching invoices to purchase order and resolve issues
- Booking the non-Purchase order based invoices to ledger through Basware
- Supplier statement reconciliations and correct errors
- Control the flow of an invoice in the approval process
- Filing of all invoices so that they can be easily retrieved
- Process master file amendments according to instructions
- Co-operate with queries from third parties
- To understand and follow all the processes in the AP manual
- To inform senior management of any irregularities or concerns
- To be liaison between the served units, the SSC and the suppliers
What do you need to bring?
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- 0-2 year of experience in the field of invoice matching/ vendor management/ invoice booking
- Fluency in English is a must, but any other European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
What will you get in return?
- Work-life balance (weekly 3 home office, extra Holiday)
- Challenging day-to-day responsibilities: You will learn and work within the entire AP cycle
- Easily reachable work location at Corvin Negyed
- A supportive and developing work environment (several training opportunities, team building events, future career perspectives)
- The chance to create and contribute in process development (we are in the middle of several standardisation processes and are always open to suggestions/proposals)
- Competitive salary with cafeteria option
- Finance, Accounting
- Billing Assistant, Cashier
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- professional experience is not required
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!