Accounts Payable Invoice Processor (Spanish speaking)
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
The Invoice Processor processes independently all types of invoices and financial documents timely and accurately, with identifying exceptional vendors and following the appropriate processes.
He/She is able to work in accordance with compliance requirements and recognize possible compliance failures.
He/She has a basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles and he/she is gaining or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline.
Beside of the day-to-day routine accounting activities, he/she is able to complete moderately complex tasks, as well, and therefore be able to support continuous improvement activities with his/her own ideas, initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
- Ensure a timely and accurate processing of all supplier invoices, credit memos or other authorized requests for payment related to PO, non-PO and / or freight charges including exceptional management
- Handle urgent inquiries from the colleagues that are related to invoice posting
- Respect compliance procedures that relates to the RTP processes and provide assistance in audit / managerial requests
- Provide assistance in finance areas as required and participating in the month-end closing activities, including preparation for accrual files
- Provide assistance in investigation and resolution of discrepancies within the accounting and payment processes
- College or university degree preferably in finance/accountancy - desirable
- Min. 1 year in the relevant field (RTP, accounting or finance)
- Advanced communication level in English and Spanish (both written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Logical thinking and pay attention to the details under pressure as well
- High tolerance for monotony
- Good time-manager and be able to organize his/her day-to-day tasks
- Supportive attitude, good interpersonal skills
- Mindset focused on improvement opportunities
- Finance, Accounting
- Billing Assistant, Cashier
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
How to apply/ contact information:
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.