Do you enjoy building up something NEW?
Do “learning, international environment, employer values, work-life-balance” factors that matter for you at your job?
Are you passionate about your profession and seek for an exciting change?
Our partner has pioneering technology in elevators, working with unbeatable technology around the globe. Now you have the chance to join the very first team in their newly established business service center in Budapest! We are looking for true talents, as you and your team’s responsibility will be to build up the new organization.
Sounds exciting? If the answer is YES, click to apply!
Accounts Payable- German+English
How can you imagine the daily work?
You’ll be involved in the transition of accounting processes from European entities to Hungary and actively shape a new SSC in Budapest
You’ll be involved in day-to-day operations in the following areas:
- invoice receipt
- invoice verification and processing
- outgoing payment processing
- reclaims and corrections
- AP closing and periodical activities
- Identify, evaluate and resolve issues
- Be adherent to agreed service levels, policies and procedures
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders
- Ensure that all process manuals are created and updated on a regular basis
- Provide quality customer service
- Coach and train junior staff
You are welcome if:
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in Accounting
- University degree or equivalent experience in accounting or business administration
- Good knowledge of SAP FI
- Good verbal and written German and English language
- Straightforward communication skills
- Enthusiasm for establishing and ramping up a new Shared Service Center
- Willingness to travel (2 to 6 weeks periods, when circumstances allow)
- Competitive salary
- An amazing, people focused company culture
- Open minded, friendly colleagues with a passion for their work – we hire top talents!
- Language courses and trainings
- Home office