Your new company
Our global multinational partner is a leader in the manufacturing industry. Their newly established Accounts Payable team proves first class service in the field of accounting.
Your new job
As an Accounts Payable Expert your responsibilities will include:
- Process incoming invoices from suppliers
- Administration in SAP and logistics system
- Keep in touch with manufacturers and other stakeholders globally
- Take responsibility for data accuracy
- Oversee the processes and active participation in their improvement
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in AP or P2P accounting
- MSc or BSc degree in Accounting and Finance or Economics
- Fluent English and German skills
- A detail-oriented, analytical mindset
- User level knowledge of MS office
- The ability work and perform under pressure and tight deadlines
What you'll get in return
The company offers the unique opportunity to join a newly established and dynamically growing team. The company culture enables the role holder to improve their career on an international level through trainings and on-the-job experience.
What you need to do now
If this position raised your interest, please apply with your English CV via our website.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.