- Manage team performance, drive continuous improvements in and perform the following areas: invoice processing, T&E/corporate & p-card reimbursement, payments processing & master data management processes
- Build a standalone master data (customer, vendor, finance master) management function/process, drive optimization and clean-up initiatives.
- Maintain a solid master data environment in SAP/Netsuite with adequate controls and links to the source of truth systems
- Act as the key linking pin between internal/external stakeholders, systems, and the SSC teams
- Drive to implement best practice processes within the SSC that can be replicated across other finance teams in the business. SSC should be seen as the leader in how processes are undertaken across the business.
- Design, Implement and Deliver best practice AP & MD policies, processes, and procedures
- Design, implement and operate internal controls to the highest standards
- Act as leader / key contributor in projects and ensure impacts on team and processes are understood and processes are established
- Oversee daily activities of the team and ensure timely and accurate delivery, response to issues/questions
- Train & develop team, manage performance
- Ensure cross-training is completed to enable back-ups so tasks are appropriately resourced.
- Perform the month-end closing process and reconciliation of accounts payable ledger
- Support the AP team’s activities by providing technical guidance and practical input where required.
- Standardize month-end processes across the markets supported by the SSC.
- Identify bottlenecks in processes and remove these with support from Finance Managers, and Group Financial Controller.
- Work closely with the Tax function to complete the filings for unclaimed property for all states
- Understand the financial processes
- experience in people management/coordinator role in an SSC environment
- and 5+ years of Accounts Payable (P2P) and/or Master Data Management experience is essential
- Proven experience in working against tight deadlines and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks is key
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Workspace, Advanced level MS Excel is essential
- Knowledge of SAP B1/Oracle Netsuite is preferred
- Working knowledge of Concur Expense is a plus
- Experience in negotiating with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to resolve problems with resilience
- Sound communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English is a must, fluency in another European language is an advantage
- A college or university degree is a must
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Would you like to join a growing SSC in Hungary? Do you enjoy improving processing, working closely with the management, having a solid knowledge of Accounts Payable, and having some experience coordinating others?
Our partner is a global leader in the advertising & entertainment industry. They operate in 140 countries and have more than 1.100 team members. Would you like to take part in this super collaboration?