Accounts Payable Analyst with English or German or French
Location: Hungary - Budapest | Job-ID: 2369 | Contract type: | Business Unit: Finance/Accounting & Controlling
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC Family on the Finance & Accounting department you will be part of a friendly, family like department of 100 people where you have the chance for:
- SAP & Finance trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Training opportunities & Stable Career Path
- Rewards & Bonuses
- Team competition & Process optimizing
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
- Blend of remote working (home office) and office (post COVID).
- Close cooperation with our Business stakeholders in France
- Be part of a winning team with a clear purpose and a strategic plan in place
- Opportunity to work on projects involving different teams and business areas
Your future tasks will be…
As an account payable accountant, you will be providing financial, administrative and clerical support ensuring payments are completed. You will need to process, verify and reconciling invoices in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. As for this role we are looking for an experienced colleague you will have mentoring tasks as well.
On a daily basis:
- Monitoring and booking of incoming invoices via electronic system and workflow administration
- Ensuring timely posting of incoming invoices, manually or improving the matching rate of electronic invoices
- Customer service to vendors to ensure that requests for information are provided
- Proactive issue resolution with internal departments
- Providing input to support decisions which improve quality, cost and people engagement
As a senior member of the team:
- Supporting and mentoring the more junior colleagues
- Looking for process-improvement ideas
- Maintaining and developing relationships within the organisation
You are the ideal candidate if...
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a relevant Accounts Payable role
- You can use MS Office and its applications, especially Excel
- You have at least conversational level of either English, French or German - we are interested in your application with any of these languages
- You are good at networking and you like contacting internal colleagues and customers
- You know how to organise your day and prioritise your tasks
- You are interested in deepening your SAP and Lean techniques knowledge
- You would like to be part of a friendly team :)
Current information for our applicants
Business as usual? Not quite. Of course, the Corona crisis also presents us with major challenges.
However, we are broadly positioned across various industries, plan for the long term and have always been flexible in our approach to our customers, especially in times of crisis. Our core business is digitisation. We believe that this topic will continue to grow in importance for many companies in both public and private sectors.
That's why there are still areas of our business with clear hiring requirements – and we would like to bring talent like you on board! By the way, we have completely virtualised our application process and our recruiters remain available to you should you have any questions.
We are still looking forward to getting to know you!
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
Are we a match? Apply now!