Accounts Payable Accountant with fluent French
The Big Picture:
As an Accounts Payable Accountant you will take a key role within the Howden share service center accounting activities. Your job will support the subsidiaries’ finance teams, vendors and buyers, as well as the finance management.
The Accounts Payable team counts 25+ empolyees. Our goal is to create an inspiring work environment in order to enable our employees to achieve best in class results.
What needs to be done?
- Checks and processes invoices/payment requests
- Ensure the application of US GAAP and the local statutory requirements over transactions impacting the balance sheet
- Initiate vendor master change or new vendor master
- Create payments and proceed payment runs and checks
- Reconciliation of the relevant accounts payable accounts and intercompany payment transactions
- Manage query handling and correct errors in the supplier statements
- Tracking and reporting of metrics on the overall accounts payable process
- Participate in process improvement and standardization projects
What do you need to bring?
- College or university degree preferably in finance/accountancy
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate English and French language skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Understanding of major ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Attention to details and accurate data management
What will you get in return?
- Fully end to end responsibility – cover and learn about your role’s entire functionality
- Work-life balance (weekly 1-3 home office option, extra holidays, flexible working hours apart from the core time)
- Easily reachable work location Corvin
- A supportive and developing work environment (several training opportunities, team building events, future career perspectives)
- International presence – global project and networking
- The chance to create and contribute in process development (we are in the middle of several standardisation processes and are always open to suggestions/proposals)
- Competitive salary with cafeteria option
- Finance, Accounting
- Billing Assistant, Cashier
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- freshly graduated/career starter
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- French (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!