Howden is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world's leading application engineering company providing solutions for you in air and gas handling. With 6,000 employees in 27 countries we are undergoing a period of significant business growth. Based at our global headquarters near Glasgow, UK, Howden provides high quality air and gas handling products and services to the power, oil & gas, mining and petrochemical industries - just to name a few.
The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2015, located in Budapest. The Howden Global Business Service Centre employs more than 100 people who provide support in finance, IT, business applications and procurement. As we are in a middle of a significant volume and function expansion, Howden offers complex and challenging jobs, great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work. Innovative and agile, we are looking for talent to grow with us in the following role:
Accounts Payable Accountant - German speaking
The main role purpose is to support a new Business Unit's migration into the Shared Services Centre.
Relating the transactional/operative side of work is to book the incoming invoices on a timely manner and trouble shoot upcoming requests from the vendors and senior management.
The role holder will manage the end –to –end accounts payable process across global scope and ensure the accurate sub–ledger and vendor master data maintenance. By representing the company core values the ideal candidate will build up an excellent relationship with our partners and provide high quality service to internal and external clients as well.
What needs to be done?
- Support Accounts Payable related migration projects
- Ensure the application of US GAAP and the local statutory requirements over transactions impacting the balance sheet
- Initiate vendor master change or new vendor master
- Create payments and proceed payment runs and checks
- Reconciliation of the relevant accounts payable accounts and intercompany payment transactions
- Manage query handling and correct errors in the supplier statements
- Tracking and reporting of metrics on the overall accounts payable process
- Participate in process improvement and standardization projects
What do you need to bring?
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- 0-2 year of experience in the field of invoice matching/ vendor management/ invoice booking
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
What will you get in return?
- Work-life balance (3 home office/week, extra Holidays, flexibility)
- Easily reachable work location in a brand new office Corvin
- A supportive and developing work environment (several training opportunities, team building events, future career perspectives)
- International presence – global project and networking/traveling opportunities
- The chance to create and contribute in process development (we are in the middle of several standardisation processes and are always open to suggestions/proposals)
- Competitive salary with cafeteria option
- Corporate professional and soft skill trainings such as accounting, language courses, etc.
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- freshly graduated/career starter
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- German (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!