Accounts Payable Accountant - German Speaking
What needs to be done?
- Support Accounts Payable related migration projects
- Ensure the application of US GAAP and the local statutory requirements over transactions impacting the balance sheet
- Initiate vendor master change or new vendor master
- Create payments and proceed payment runs and checks
- Reconciliation of the relevant accounts payable accounts and intercompany payment transactions
- Manage query handling and correct errors in the supplier statements
- Tracking and reporting of metrics on the overall accounts payable process
- Participate in process improvement and standardization projects
What do you need to bring?
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- 0-2 year of experience in the field of invoice matching/ vendor management/ invoice booking
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
What will you get in return?
- Work-life balance (3 home office/week, extra Holidays, flexibility)
- Easily reachable work location in a brand new office at Corvin
- A supportive and developing work environment (several training opportunities, team building events, future career perspectives)
- International presence – global project and networking/traveling opportunities
- The chance to create and contribute in process development (we are in the middle of several standardisation processes and are always open to suggestions/proposals)
- Competitive salary with cafeteria option
- Corporate professional and soft skill trainings such as accounting, language courses, etc.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support