We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our COCO function Team and advance your career as a
RETAIL SITE ACCOUNTING TEAM LEADER
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
- Monitor and review day-to-day operations in accordance with service level agreements, management goals and processes
- Provide relevant support and interface with internal partners and stakeholders as required to resolve escalations and queries
- Build up and maintain professional relationship with Business partners, acting as Retail Site Support representative towards to the Business, Finance teams, BPO and other functions
- Accountable for controls being in place and working effectively across all processes and systems in relation with the Retail Site Support Team
- Run and analyse relevant reports, review the operational performance of the team on a regular basis
- Drive cross functional collaboration and identify, resolve and develop solutions for complex, escalated and systemic operational
- Identify the implications of business, technical and system changes, design and execute project plans to ensure smooth process change implementation
- Coach team members to address process gaps, identify inefficiencies and help to embed a continuous improvement culture in the organisation, support long term career development of key talents.
- Provide opportunities for learning and self-development to build capability of the team and ensure competency in performing activities
We have the following requirements:
- University degree
- Minimum 4 years business experience is required, finance is an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must, German language knowledge is not mandatory but would be a strong asset
- Demonstrated process expertise in a given process tower such as PTP, OTC, RTR Customer Services or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a people leadership role ideally in a B2B/SSC environment
- Experience of working with a diverse team across different geographies
- Project management and organisational change experience in a multinational environment would be preferable
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships on multiple levels of the organisation
- Strong time management and organisation skills, able to prioritise and handle urgent issues and escalations
- Highly motivated and ambitious to deliver value to end customers and business both operationally and financially
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Head of Finances, Accounting Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Head of Unit
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!