Accounting Team Lead - Financial Accounting (25263)
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organisation!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
We are now looking for an experienced Accounting Team Lead to ensure full ownership and control of financial activities in the BSC, for the designated partner region, and enabling the BSC to provide quality and timely services in line with SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Supports the understanding and ensures the compliance of the EMEA and BSC strategic initiatives.
- Works with cross functional BSC teams and regional staff to ensure the end to end financial processes in the overall BSC with special focus on the FAC operational areas. Delivers financial reporting outcomes and that financial processes run correctly at all times in accordance with SLA’s and as measured by the monthly service reports.
- Supports the Service Delivery Manager to ensure partners are delighted by the services that are being delivered, measured through the Partner Satisfaction Surveys, ensuring there is relevant feedback received from the partners and all actions are taken to deliver improvement opportunities on the managed area.
- Works individually and collectively together with partners as a team to improve processes continuously and to drive standardisation.
- Continuously improve the financial operations of the BSC for the specified partner countries and unlocks cross functional barriers in the processes as well.
- Supports transfer projects to ensure complete and robust knowledge is gained and then re-align or increase resources in order to deliver the new services.
- Ensures that teams are documenting processes correctly for on-going service delivery in line with the SOX requirements, reviewing, approving and ensuring documentation is correct.
- Support the Service Delivery Manager in development of any financial forecasts or plans and subsequent delivery of financial targets (for the managed Financial Accounting area only).
- Responsible for all journal entries posted, reports or communication issued to partners and/or customers.
- Responsible for flagging issues timely to the line manager.
- Accountable for account reconciliations assigned to him/her.
- Making decisions and keeping deadlines according to the SLA.
- Responsible for aligning with compliance rules, especially SOX
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- Degree preferably in Business studies/ Finance or Accounting
- Hungarian Chartered Accountant qualification required
- Proven experience in management of operational processes in the finance, accountancy areas
- Strong people management experience - Minimum of 3 years direct people management role
- Experience of working in Multi Site, Multi-Country Fast Paced Corporation
- Fluent level of English (both oral and written) is essential, any other European language is an advantage
- Excellent communication and stake-holder management skills
- “Can do” approach, proactive problem solving attitude, accountability and ownership over issues and tasks in scope of responsibility
- Accuracy and teamwork
- Organizing work efficiently to meet short deadlines and service SLA’s
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC is the Award winner Best SSC in the CEE Region (2018)
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
- remote-work possibility
- Finance, Accounting
- Head of Finances, Accounting Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1134 BUDAPEST, KASSÁK LAJOS utca 19-25.
JELENTKEZÉS AZ ÁLLÁSRA:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!