If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast-growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
In our Financial Services Teams we have roles with varying complexity. You will find the that role, that matches your expectations for sure!
NETWORK ACCOUNTING: this team is responsible for financial and accounting activities related to financial movements between different Avis Budget Group entities and partners such as licensees, agencies etc. They process, report and book invoices from partners and rental stations; analyse & control the partner costs; initiate bank payments and oversee month end related reconciliations.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: they are responsible for the most complex accounting tasks, the whole general ledger. Main tasks include for example: bank accounting, accruals, provisions, fixed assets, intercompany accounting; reconciliation of accounts; monthly, quarterly, yearly closing, reporting activities.
FLEET ACCOUNTING: the team is responsible for financial and accounting activities related to our fleet during the whole life cycle of our vehicles: from the purchase until they are sold. They cover complex accounting tasks including payable, receivables, fixed assets accounting, bank accounting, intercompany activities as well as closure tasks.
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- degree in Economics, with emphasis on Finance/Accounting
- proven understanding of accounting processes, gained through at least 1-2 years of experience in such roles as AP, AR, Intercompany, Fixed Asset or GL Accountant
- English language knowledge (verbal, written) at least on an upper-intermediate level
- analytical mind-set
- confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications
- excellent problem-solving skills
- ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC has won the Best SSC of the CEE-Region award of the 6th Annual CEE SSC and Outsourcing event in Warsaw, February 2018.
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- one of Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
- home-office possibility
Do not hesitate, apply now!