Want to be a part of a leading industrial company which is committed to a sustainable future? Our client’s purpose is to create more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways.
How you can join a people focused and rapidly growing multinational organization?
Our client is looking for an ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST who will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Initiate and post daily, weekly vendor payments.
- Handle and follow-up rejected payment.
- Handle compensation, refund, cross payment requests.
- Booking of incoming cash for Hydro operating companies.
- Following-up on unapplied cash
- Supporting internal/external audits
- Provide reports and statistics required by locations.
- Monthly closing.
- Cooperation with Credit & Collections, Record to Report, Accounts Payable and with the business unit.
- Booking of preferred electronic payment methods like Direct Debit, Draft, RIBA
- Remitting files of preferred electronic payment methods like Direct Debit, Draft, RIBA to the banks.
- Follow-up the miscellaneous payments or receipts.
- Reconciliation of the bank statements with general ledger accounts/technical bank accounts
- Contributing to the development and improvement of Payment procedures
- Responsibility for fulfilment of audit requirements on Payment area