Our client is world leader in providing healthcare services to more than 35,000 patients in 22 countries. The main mission of the company is to make the world healthier and to promote actions that helps to improve well-being and quality of life. Their operation have resulted in progressive improvement of both mortality and hospitalization rates. In order to strengthen and broaden the quality of their service they decided to set up a brand new functions in Budapest. This is a milestone in the company's life and it could be one in your career's too. Seize the opportunity and be amongst the first members of the Accounting team in Budapest!
- assist in the transition of GL accounting functions
- perform accounting tasks, including bank transactions, fixed assets, month end closing
- coordinate and resolve issues arising from R2R systems and processes
- keep contact with toher departments and stakeholders
- participate in testing and other ad hoc projects