Join our partner, a new Finance Center in Budapest! Use your skills and ideas to implement processes on the Field of Accounting.
Our partner is a leading providers of renal care. They are supporting more than 30 000 people all over the world with strong patient focus.
- Perform full scale GL accounting tasks
- Fixed Assets related journal entries
- Involvement in the monthly financial closing
- Bank Statement processing
- Month end closing controls and reconciliation tasks
- Booking manual journals and corrections based on instruction
- Support the process execution of other IBOF teams during the implementation phase
- Degree in economics or finance
- IFRS knowledge
- Negotiable language knowledge in English
- Numerical and problem solving skills
- Ms Office user level
- Experience new learning and improvement opportunities!
- Be part of exciting work at an innovative, future-oriented team!
- We offer compatitive salary and an easy reach location.
Location: Budapest, XII.