We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are owning the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as an
Accounting, Reporting & Control Senior Analyst
In this role You will:
- Carry out balance sheet reconciliation work for businesses / countries supported
- Deliver Finance Group and Statutory Reporting support to the business(es) and countries assigned to the role
- Support of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes
- Carry out/support the statutory reporting processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with other team members to support Group Reporting Accountants and shall deliver finance and accounting support to the business(es) and legal entities assigned to the role
- Work on complex or difficult accounting areas requiring extensive experience in order to ensure the correct reporting and accounting treatment
- Work closely with Business / Country teams supported to ensure effective delivery, to resolve issues and put in place process improvements
- Support intercompany processes/segment reporting/group audit where relevant working closely with counterparties to ensure timely follow up and resolution on queries.
- Support the Statutory SME in the coordination of statutory planning & audit with all related internal and external stakeholders
What You will need to be successful:
- Relevant degree and experience in related Finance area
- Strong analytical and system thinking skills and financial knowledge
- SAP, Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- Self confident appearance in relations to the internal and external contacts
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award (SSC / BSC sector) third time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!