We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as an
Accounting Reporting and Control Subject Matter Expert
In this role You will:
- Provide deep “process domain expertise” for the closing process to support operations delivery, silent running, quality management and control
- Coordinate smaller groups within the finance infrastructure team
- Ensure smooth and timely month-end close processes from technical side
- Run automated and semi-automated jobs in SAP
- Provide guidance, support, training and mentoring for operations teams
- Support optimisation efforts across the centre
- Supporting operations with accountability for managing and monitoring all Finance processes in the respective process and providing accurate and timely management information and reconciliations as the need arises
- Support Delivery aligned with finance service centre strategy to meet agreed Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, targets and budgets
- Provide technical analysis and feedback regarding the impact of projects, upgrades and modifications and circle back to the team with feedback and updates
- Identify operational improvement opportunities, solution development & implementations, and provide recommendations for permanent solutions when needed
- Support the Team Leads in identifying technical training opportunities to build knowledge and capability across the department
- Drive standard processes globally by working effectively with other Regional GBS Subject Matter Experts and Process Leads as well as the OSP Process leads and Experts
What You will need to be successful:
- Recognised professional qualification in Financial Accounting
- Demonstrated process expertise in Group close, contract management, additional and supplementary information
- Proficiency in English
- Experience supporting and implementing strategic plans across a team
- Experience in continuous improvement tools and techniques such as Kaizen, Lean or Six-Sigma
- Project management and organisational change experience in a multi-national environment would be a great advantage
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, a wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days/week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up a long-term career path and develop your skills with a wide range of learning options
- Family-friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Well-being programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sports and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award (SSC / BSC sector) second time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
How to apply/ contact information
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!