We are searching for an
Accounting Office Manager Job Offer
Major Medical Solutions is a young, dynamically developing company engaged in wholesale sales of medical products across the global market with headquarters based in Budapest.
Due to our rapidly developing business, we have a lot of new tasks which need to be managed inside and outside of the office.
We are searching for full-time office manager with good English skills to help our company work smooth and efficient. Minimum work experience on administrative role: 2 years. Accounting experience is a big advantage.
- Work with common incoming inquiries via phone and email – forwarding it to responsible person or solving it yourself if it’s your zone of responsibility
- Document circulation – working with all the documents connected to our business activity – organizing storage of all docs paper- and cloud-based plus providing them to accountants
- Document production – issuing closing documents for each order we are sending and other documents when needed/managing tasks to third-party lawyers
- Internal accounting – ensuring that all financial transactions are entered into the easy-to-use accounting program Xero (almost the same as QuickBooks)
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time, negotiate contract terms changes if needed
- Hospitality service - general support to visitors/preparation of meeting room/scheduling meetings
- Government relations – you’ll be the first line in interactions with Hungarian Authorities ensuring that the governmental inquiry is translated and well-received by the responsible person
- Keeping office supplied – control availability and order everything what’s needed for efficient every-day work process including stationary/beverage/IT equipment etc.
- Business trips organization – you’ll be in charge of booking tickets and hotels for your travelling colleagues
- Workflow development - Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Minor tasks like take something to the workshop to repair/call mechanic/order cleaning service/document translation form Hungarian to English etc.
- Reliability and discretion
- Attention to detail
- IT skills (MS Office/Email programs/web applications/cloud solutions/CRM)
- Problem solving skills
What we provide:
- Official employment
- Medical insurance
- Professional training/on-line courses
- Paid vacation twice per year
- Yearly bonuses
- Best IT-equipment available to help you finish your tasks
- Ability to grow with the company, we are at the beginning of our journey, take your chance - jump on board
- Nice and big renovated office with kitchen in the 5th district on Alkotmany street near the Parliament
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Head of Office Administration
- Finance, Accounting
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Employee status
Monthly net pay:
1.100 - 1.700 EUR
annual bonus/salary benefits, cell phone, company trip, holidays, language learning assisstance, commuting allowance, Health insurance
1054 Budapest, Alkotmány utca 20.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please attach your CV in English!