- Lead a team of accountants in order to deliver Accounting services to all customers within the Accounting processes
- Apply leading practices in Accounting
- Be responsible for creating and providing executive presentations on project status and outcome
- Coach and motivate team members
- Lead by example a cross-functional collaboration, create a motivating working atmosphere
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders to develop a professional relationship
- Play an active role in the transition of Accounting processes from European entities to Hungary and actively shape a new SSC in Budapest
- Manage the functional processes in the Solution Center Europe and be responsible to further drive process standardization and improvement projects incl. technology solutioning
- Ensure implementation of designated improvement potentials and monitoring for sustaining results
- Relevant experience in ramping up and leading an accounting team
- 2+ years of experience in a management role in shared services
- University degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
- Fluency in English, German and Hungarian
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Relevant technical and methodological quality improvements expertise (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean) and experienced in deployment
- Enthusiasm for establishing and ramping up a new Shared Service Center
- Self-starting attitude and ability to work independently
- Strong team-player who can build and motivate a process team
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and prioritize the right things at the right time
- Ability/willingness to travel - once circumstances allow to do so
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement & quality mindset
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Very good professional understanding of Finance & Accounting processes and respective technical solutions
- Working experience with SAP
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Do you enjoy building up something NEW?
Do “learning, international environment, employer values, work-life-balance” factors that matter for you at your job?
Are you passionate about your profession and seek for an exciting change?
Our partner has pioneering technology in elevators, working with unbeatable technology around the globe. Now you have the chance to join the very first team in their newly established business service center in Budapest! We are looking for true talents, as you and your team’s responsibility will be to build up the new organization.
Sounds exciting? If the answer is YES, click to apply!