WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 120 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 700 routes from 25 bases, connecting 155 destinations across 45 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 5,000 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low-ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 39.7 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company recently received the highest 7-star safety rating by airlineratings.com, a world’s only safety and product rating agency, as well as was named 2017 - European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100, a renown annual publication that recognizes the year’s most outstanding performers in the aerospace industry.
BUD - Office
Purpose of the position:
The Accounting Manager is responsible for controlling selected accounting processes and entities of the Group. This is an important role in a small team within Finance that, among other things, manages the Group’s financial reporting to the London Stock Exchange.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Accounting Manager of the Group.
- Control selected accounting processes of the Group, particularly for ticket revenue
- Take part in or lead projects that improve the performance (efficiency, quality and timeliness) of accounting operations
- Contribute to monthly book closings
- Support external and internal audits
- Cooperate with, and in your areas control the work of, the outsourced accounting services provider of the Group.
- Finalized university or college degree in economics, majoring in finance or accounting
- International accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, etc) is an advantage
- 5+ years work experience in similar area, preferably at a multinational company
- Experience in the use of ERP systems
- Good Excel knowledge
- Firm understanding of key accounting concepts, particularly IFRS
- Strong interpersonal skills, primarily leadership, thinking/problem solving and communication. Ability to work independently
- Fluent English
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!