WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the fastest growing and greenest European low-cost airline, operating a fleet of 134 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. A team of dedicated aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low fares, making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 40 million passengers in the financial year F20 ending 31 March 2020. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ. The company was recently named one of the world’s top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com, the world’s only safety and product rating agency, and 2020 Airline of the Year by ATW, the most coveted honour an airline or individual can receive, recognizing individuals and organizations that have distinguished themselves through outstanding performance, innovation, and superior service.
BUD - Office
Purpose of the position:
The Accounting Manager is responsible for controlling selected accounting processes and entities of the Group. This is an important role in a small team within Finance that, among other things, manages the Group’s financial reporting to the London Stock Exchange.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Accounting Manager of the Group.
- Control selected accounting processes of the Group, particularly for ticket revenue
- Take part in or lead projects that improve the performance (efficiency, quality and timeliness) of accounting operations
- Contribute to monthly book closings
- Support external and internal audits
- Cooperate with, and in your areas control the work of, the outsourced accounting services provider of the Group.
- Finalized university or college degree in economics, majoring in finance or accounting
- International accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, etc) is an advantage
- 3+ years work experience in similar area, preferably at a multinational company
- Experience in the use of ERP systems
- Good Excel knowledge
- Firm understanding of key accounting concepts, particularly IFRS
- Strong interpersonal skills, primarily leadership, thinking/problem solving and communication. Ability to work independently
- Fluent English
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!