Your new company
Our partner provides a comprehensive range of automotive financial services. The products range of leasing and financing options on the financing of dealer firms and the management of commercial fleets to insurance, banking services and innovative mobility services.
Your new position
As a Senior Accountant your tasks will include
- Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts receivables of the core business
- Managing monthly, quarterly closing in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS
- Managing tax duties arising from local law/ requirements, including income, withholding Tax, VAT
- Managing regular reporting to local authorities
What you need for the success
To fill this position you need
- experience in Hungarian Accounting Standards,
- a Chartered Accountant Certificate (preferably with registration),
- fluency in English,
- knowledge in IFRS,
- at least 4 years of experience.
Financial background would be an advantage.
What to expect from our partner
Good spirited and open team, competitive salary and benefit package, career development opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you find the opportunity interesting, click on the 'APPLY' button and send us your updated CV.