- Work on month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing under US GAAP
- Complete US GAAP reporting following requests.
- Coordinate the annual audit activities with external auditors and prepare the statutory reporting including reconciliation between US GAAP and local GAAP
- Prepare the local tax filing where required & corporate Income tax return
- Assist the Accounting Supervisor and Country Controller in SOX Compliance and internal audit
- Support tax audits and government inspections
- Be the contact for insurance matters and/or contracts.
- Be the partner of the country manager and country leadership team to provide support for finance and accounting-related questions
Next to English, do you speak Dutch/Finnish/Hebrew and have a strong understanding of accounting processes?
If Your answer is yes, and you feel ready for an Accounting LEAD role, apply!
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting
- Strong computing skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP, local GAAP, Tax principles, statutory and regulatory reporting principles
- Strong leadership skills
- Confident communication and networking skills are essential
- Meeting deadlines, driving for results, and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English is required and another local language is a PLUS
- HO opportunity (3 days a week)
- Professional onboarding process
- Multinational and supporting environment
- Cafeteria and health insurance
- Relocation opportunity for international candidates
- Learning and development programs
- Team buildings