Accounting and Reporting Analyst
We are looking for an Accounting and Reporting Analyst with 3+ years of working experience and fluent English language knowledge.
Why it is a good opportunity for you
- Opportunity to participate in process reengineering and digitization
- Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance
- Career management and mentoring by senior colleagues and leaders
- Opportunity for participation in managerial development initiatives
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- Competitive compensation package.
- Oversee and review the preparation of the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly returns
- Maintenance and further development of key controls including reconciliations, variance analysis and mapping reviews
- Support the Finance department with analyses and management reports
- Challenging processes and procedures, enhance controls and support strategic development of firm systems
- Create detailed presentations for senior management
- Interact with the business unit and other stakeholders.
- University/College degree in Accounting/Finance (preferred)
- Fluent in English
- 3-5 years of work experience - Finance, Reporting, Accounting, Audit, Controlling, Risk experience is an advantage
- Strong technical proficiency is a must, inclusive of MS office.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
For more information please contact:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Accountancy & Finance - MSS
Address: 1051 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky str. 12.