Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational partner in the manufacturing industry is looking for an Accounting Analyst Intern to join their dream to develop new solutions to enhance the lives of millions of people.
If you are looking for an internship position where you can improve and deepen your knowledge in finance then do not hesitate to apply for this position.
- Interfaces with SAP processes as required with respect to asset data
- Is responsible for quality and efficiency of problem resolution where Asset Management expertise is required
- Reviews all asset discrepancies
- Assesses and provides variance resolution
- Review and follow up on Internal order status.
- Internal order accounting
- Preparation and support of sox control documentation.
- Support the annual budget (business plans) and quarterly reforecasting process
- Identifies areas of process improvement and communicates to stakeholders
- Coordinate asset servicing and reporting responsibilities with internal departments to ensure proper tracking and timely and accurate reporting.
- Other duties as ordered by the direct manager
Elvárások / Requirements
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Ongoing upper-level education, preferably in the field of economics (university studies, or relevant vocational level education)
- Availability to work minimum 20 hours a week with flexibility according to your schedule
- Previous internship experience can be advantageous
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy
- Being a team player with a can-do-mentality
- Critical thinking
- Monotonicity handling
- Basic understanding of general accounting processes is a plus
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP ECC) system is also a plus
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
What you will get:
- Opportunity to learn in a supportive environment with onboarding training on processes & systems
- Competitive salary
- Fuzzy office environment with leisure room, break-out area, table tennis and a gym in the garden
- Attention to the individual as ‘People are our most important assets’
- Opportunity to use language skills on a daily basis in a diverse multinational environment
- Seeing the operation of a global industry leading business with 130 years of experience