Accountant, Requisition to Pay, GBS
This position is responsible to process invoices and handle queries strictly following the rules of Hydro Financial Management and the Service Level Agreement with the Hydro GBS customers and following the Process Descriptions and SOPs according to the statutory requirements of specific countries
- Receiving the PO and non-PO based invoices through the agreed receiving and documentation process.
- Booking the invoices/credit notes/prepayments/custom bills/expense reports/payments.
- Action Write Offs for GRNI (goods received not invoiced)
- Manage resolution of all functional problems during the accounts payable process, including invoice and payment booking, GRNI Write off transactions all Hydro locations
- Provide information for the suppliers related to payment status of invoices.
- Become a key functional contact on this area between locations, suppliers, and banks.
- Regular reconciliation of G/L accounts that belong to Accounts Payable
- Monthly closing.
- Reconciliation of Statements (Based on special request)
- Application and usage of ERP system.
- Application of the common Chart of Accounts for Hydro locations.
- Contribution to the development and improvement of the A/P process.
- The employee is responsible to fully comply with the documented processes and to fulfil audit requirements related to their work
- 2 years of experience in Finance or degree based in finance
- At least secondary school certificate specialized in finance and accounting
- Knowledge of finance and A/P bookkeeping
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage vendor relationships
- Working at the world’s only fully integrated aluminum and leading renewable energy company
- Diverse, global teams
- Flexible work environment/home office
- We provide you the freedom to be creative and to learn from experts
- Possibility to grow with the company, gain new certificates
- Attractive benefit package
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant